Find parts for your car
- ABS Pump (7) Apply ABS Pump filter
- Accelerator Pedal (8) Apply Accelerator Pedal filter
- Door (27) Apply Door filter
- Door Seal Kick Plate (8) Apply Door Seal Kick Plate filter
- Engine Bare (7) Apply Engine Bare filter
- Engine Complete Full (7) Apply Engine Complete Full filter
- Engine Reconditioned (7) Apply Engine Reconditioned filter
- Hot film mass airflow meter (7) Apply Hot film mass airflow meter filter
- Inlet Manifold runner control module (8) Apply Inlet Manifold runner control module filter
- Intake ducts (8) Apply Intake ducts filter
- Intake Manifold Flap Motor (8) Apply Intake Manifold Flap Motor filter
- Magneto (7) Apply Magneto filter
- Oil Dipstick (7) Apply Oil Dipstick filter
- Pedal Covers (8) Apply Pedal Covers filter
- Rear/Tail Light (8) Apply Rear/Tail Light filter
- Starter Motor (10) Apply Starter Motor filter
- Sun Visor (8) Apply Sun Visor filter
- Tail Light (11) Apply Tail Light filter
- Throttle Pedal (8) Apply Throttle Pedal filter
- Wing (16) Apply Wing filter
Save Money on Peugeot 306 Spares
Breakeryard.com is here to help you find new, used and reconditioned car parts for your Peugeot 306. We work with a large network of independent breakers as well as some of the top Peugeot suppliers in the country. They do all they can to ensure they''re offering parts of the highest quality, at the most competitive rates. Each part is thoroughly checked and sent with one month''s guarantee. Start your search for Peugeot 306 parts by choosing from the part categories in the link below. You can find a large number of new, used and reconditioned Peugeot 306 parts available to buy now through our website. We work with independent breakers throughout the United Kingdom to make it easier for you to find the part you''re after, giving you a list of quotes from different suppliers all in one place. All you need to do to find the part you''re after is enter your registration in the Find a Part box at the side.
Save time and money by using our FREE online part finder to source the exact original part you need.
History of Peugeot 306
Peugeot''s 306 is a small family car that was in production between 1993 and 2002. It was a popular model in its time, offering buyers a choice of various body types, including hatchback, saloon, estate and cabriolet. Warranty Direct ranked the 306 16th out of 41 small family cars. The list is based on various reliability factors, such as the number of times a car fails, the cost of repairing it and how long it spends off road due to repairs. Initially developed between 1990 and 1992, Peugeot made a total of three generations of the 306. Each of which were popular, and overall the car featured in the Top 10 Best Selling Cars in Britain from 1994 to 1998. It only received three out of five stars at Euro NCAP''s safety tests in 1998. This was quite competitive in its time though, beating Ford''s Escort which only achieved two stars. In terms of mechanics the 306 is virtually identical to the Citroen ZX, which was launched a couple of years prior to the 306.
Peugeot 306 phase 1 (1993 to 1997)
The first 306 was released in 1993 as a three and five door hatchback with saloon, cabriolet and estate models being launched further along the line. A wide range of engines were offered in both petrol and diesel, ranging from 1.1 litres to a powerful 2.0 litres.
Peugeot 306 phase 2 (1997 to 1999)
The Phase 2 was launched in 1997, showcasing the only major revamp the 306 had in its years of production. Although the basic shape remained the same, Peugeot redesigned the lights, grille and bumpers. Indicator lamps were incorporated into the headlamp unit. Engine sizes ranged between 1.4 litres and 2.0 litres. The Rallye model was launched using the mechanicals from the GTI-6, but with less standard equipment.
Peugeot 306 phase 3 (1999 to 2002)
The Mk3 of the the 306 was launched in 1999. These newer models saw further improvements and modifications, including clear lenses on the headlamps as well as round and clear lensed foglamps. They also featured a complete colour-coded exterior. The XSi, XT and D Turbo models each received the GTi-6''s bodykit and interior styling.