Used Citroen Intake ductss
All used Citroen Intake ductss listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list cheap new OES or aftermarket car parts at discounted prices and used OEM car parts up to 80% cheaper than main dealer prices for Citroen from premium breaker yards from across the UK.
About Intake ductss
The engine needs oxygen from the air in order for combustion to work. It is imperative that the car's engine is supplied with the correct amount of clean, filtered air. Air needs to be as clean as possible before it mixes with the fuel and burns in the cylinders of the engine. The overall result of this ensures the engine is working to its optimum, providing more power and fuel efficiency. A car's air intake system consists of several vital components that work together to ensure the air entering the engine is a steady and uninterrupted flow of clean, filtered air.
The Citroen intake ducts are a crucial part of the fuel injected engine's air intake system. They allow cold air to enter the car's air intake system into the Citroen air filter box which then filters the air before it reaches the engine. The engine is cooled by the air entering through the intake ducts, which adds to the overall performance and efficiency of the engine, helping to prolong the life of many engine components.
It is vital that the engine is supplied with the correct amount of clean, filtered air. The Citroen intake ducts play a part in this process by allowing the air to enter the air intake system, enabling it to be filtered, which improves the overall performance of the engine, enabling it to function at its best. The intake ducts also function to reduce noise and vibration from the engine.
Usually manufactured from plastic, the intake ducts may need replacing over time due to general wear and tear. Damaged, cracked, split or blocked intake ducts will not allow the air to enter the system properly and will need replacing if damaged beyond repair. Specifically manufactured for the make and model of your car, the Citroen intake ducts are the ideal replacement part.
- Citroën was the first company to offer credit for buying cars! André Citroën registered a consumer credit company for the sole purpose of providing car buyers with the credit they'd need to buy one of his cars!
- After WWII, Michelin owned Citroën and wanted to make a car for the people. The Citroën 2CV was designed for driving on French roads, so it was incredibly sturdy, and tests were carried out by driving through ploughed fields with trays of eggs on the seats. Although changes in design happened, some version of the Citroën 2CV was in production from 1949 all the way through to 1990.
- In 1968, Citroën bought control of the Italian car firm Maserati. That purchase led to the design of the Citroën GT, which came with hydro-pneumatic suspension and a V6 engine. It did well in terms of sales, but production of the last version, the DS23 Pallas Electronique, was stopped in 1975 after the '73 oil crisis.
- At a recent count, Citroën cars have appeared in just under 1,800 films, with the most famous being the Citroën used in the James Bond film, For Your Eyes Only. That film even had a tie-in car, a special edition Citroën that was emblazoned with the 007 logo and optional bullet hole stickers for the windows.
- The Citroën 2CV Safari had some crazy extra features. It was a four-wheel-drive vehicle, and Citroën decided that four-wheel drive meant that it would be better to have two engines...one at the front and one at the back. The fuel cap sticks out of the driver's door, and the tank was right under the driver's seat!