Find parts for your car
Used Mercedes-Benz Air Filter Boxs
All used Mercedes-Benz Air Filter Boxs listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Mercedes-Benz are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Air Filter Boxs
The Mercedes-Benz air filter box houses the Mercedes-Benz air filter, a crucial part of the car's air intake system. The Mercedes-Benz air filter improves the performance of the engine, enabling it to work as efficiently as possible whilst increasing the life of the engine.
Air needs to be as clean as possible before it mixes with the fuel and burns in the cylinders of the car's engine. The Mercedes-Benz air filter protects the engine, by filtering the air coming into the engine, collecting dust and other particles before they can get into the engine and cause damage. The air filter also helps to silence the engine to a degree, in that the sound is absorbed by the filter.
The Mercedes-Benz air filter box is connected to the car's air intake, allowing the Mercedes-Benz air filter to catch particles and filter the air at the point the air enters the air induction system. The Mercedes-Benz air filter box assists also in the direction of air flow.
If the Mercedes-Benz air filter box gets damaged, it's possible that some air will be entering the car's engine without being filtered which is not good. A broken air filter box could compromise the air filter it is meant to be protecting. Any damage to the Mercedes-Benz air filter can cause serious problems that can lead to engine damage if not addressed.
- Mercedes Benz cars have always been a big part of the Jurassic Park films, but the first movie went all out, with the stars emerging from a red Mercedes GLE Coupe before walking down the red carpet. Mercedes cars are also used throughout the film franchise.
- That new car smell is always a delight, but a Mercedes owner gets to choose that smell. Perfume specialist Marc vom Ende created four different car smells for Mercedes Benz, called Sports Mood, Freeside Mood, Downtown Mood, and Nightlife Mood. They all smell a bit leathery.
- In 1924, Mercedes Benz became the first car manufacturer to include brakes on all four of a car's wheels. Not long after, in 1931, they also added suspension springs to the corners of the Mercedes Benz 170.
- Most people think of silver when they think of a Mercedes, but that iconic colour was an accident. Just before a race in 1934, the white-painted W25 was found to be 1kg over the weight limit. The paint was quickly removed, the weight limit reached, and the car won the race.
- Unlike most cars, Mercedes vehicles are not spray painted. Instead, they are completely submerged in anti-corrosion coating and primer. That means the protective liquid can get into every part of the car.