Used Lexus Airbag Covers
All used Lexus Airbag Covers listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com list used car parts for Lexus are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Airbag Covers
The airbag system is a crucial part of the car's safety system. The airbag system can mean the difference between survival and serious injury or death in a crash situation. Airbags are made out of stretchy material and are housed, usually in airbag covers, compressed tightly beneath this casing, in several areas throughout the car. The Lexus passengers airbag cover plays an important part in ensuring the airbag system functions properly and safely,
The passenger airbag is situated either on or beneath the passenger dashboard and the Lexus passengers airbag cover covers the passenger airbag, protecting it and hiding it from view. Airbags react when there is a crash by filling with air at exceptional speed, creating a pillow which bursts out of the airbag cover or panel it is secured behind and into the car, protecting the people sitting inside the car by cushioning the impact of head or upper body with the interior of the car. The airbag will then deflate afterwards.
The Lexus passengers airbag cover is a protective covering which houses the passenger airbag and keeps it safe from damage. Airbags need to be protected from damage in order to work properly, safely and dependably and stay in good working order for as long as possible. The Lexus passengers airbag cover also hides the passenger airbag out of sight and out of the way to ensure an aesthetically pleasing car interior. This part is usually either made of steel or durable plastic, and designed to blend in with the colour and design of the dashboard.
The Lexus passengers airbag cover may be secured with clips which may need replacing over time or the airbag cover may need replacing due to an incorrect fit or damage of some sort. The Lexus passengers airbag cover should be of the correct specifications to fit the make and model of your car so that it can be secured firmly in place and allow the passenger airbag to function properly. The Lexus passengers airbag cover will be labeled to indicate that the passenger airbag is housed beneath it.
- Thanks, in part, to the popularity of the Lexus in the US, the 1990s saw the name appear in the top 100 most popular girl's names in the country.
- The engine is so good on a Lexus LFA that analogue tachometers couldn't keep up. The company had no choice but to use digital tachometers.
- Lexus seats are made of leather. However, the leather has to come from cows that are kept on farms that don't use barbed wire.
- In 2018, Lexus sold almost 700,000 cars, and since its founding in 1989 has sold a whopping 10 million vehicles. That makes Lexus the fourth best-selling luxury car brand in the world after Mercedes, BMW, and Audi.
- The Lexus LS has a unique engine sound, largely thanks to the company calling in sound engineer experts from audio specialists Yamaha to fine-tune the notes of the engine.