Find parts for your car
Used Fiat Panda Gear Knob
All used Fiat Panda Gear Knob listed on Breakeryard.com are tested, original (OEM) manufacturer parts and come with a 14 day money back guarantee. Breakeryard.com listed used car parts for Fiat Panda are from premium breaker yards from across the UK, saving you up to 80% compared to main dealer prices.
About Gear Knob
A gear knob is the handle on the end of the car's gear stick. For a manual gearbox a gear knob displays the shift pattern for gear selection. For an automatic gearbox a gear knob may include a release button and mode switch. A gear knob is generally located in the centre of the vehicle on the end of the gear stick, between the handbrake lever and centre console. A gear knob can become worn due to standard wear and tear, leaving the shift pattern image unreadable.
- Fiat had a break from selling cars in the US, and was absent from that country for 27 years!
- While the name Fiat is an acronym of 'Fabbrica Italiana Automobili Torino', it also translates to 'so be it' in Italian!
- Most Fiats are still manufactured in Italy, but the second-largest producer is Brazil. That's because Fiats are the most popular car make in Brazil, and there are more sales of Fiats there than all of the other manufacturers combined.
- During the extended car chase in the film The Italian Job, the Mini Coopers and police Alfa Romeos drive around the rooftop track of the Fiat factory in Turin. Fiat actually offered the
- film studio all the cars they needed, but the film company went for the Mini instead. However, a Fiat car does show up in the film, driven and owned by mafia boss Altabani.